This is the LawMate PV-500 Neo recorder, a brand new high definition Wi-Fi enabled DVR.
The new PV-500 Neo recorder is part of the 2018 range of Wi-Fi enabled devices from LawMate. The Wi-Fi connection allows the recorder to connect to Android and iOS phones & tablets to provide remote full system control and live monitoring.
The PV-500 Neo recorder does not have a screen and this permits the battery life to increase to 4 hours of operation. If you also opt for the BA-4400MAH BATTERY, operation increases to circa 8 hours on a fully charged battery.
This recorder is designed to work with the brand new BU18-HD NEO BUTTON camera and the BU18-HD NEO CONE cameras with a much simpler cable design compared to earlier models. Providing excellent low-light capability down to 0.03 Lux, this 1100 TV line camera captures exceptional video and audio.
- Works with Android or iOS devices
- Live monitoring up to 5m range
- 1080p/720p/WVGA resolution settings
- Up to 240 minute recording time
- Watermarked time-stamped evidential grade video
- Download recorded footage to your smart device
- Compatible with current PV500 battery cells
- Free 16gb Micro SD card supplied
- H.264 .MOV File format
- Low light sensitive camera
- Vibration alert (power on/off, recording, low battery)
Wi-Fi Application features:
- Live view
- Ability to switch between standard or motion detection recording
- Start/stop recording
- Set the time & date / synchronise with your smart phone/tablet
- 1080p/720p/WVGA switch
- Card formatting function
- SSID visible/hide switch
PV-500 Neo DVR
2200 mAh battery pack
Mains charger & USB cable
16gb Micro SD card
Wired remote controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.