This is the LawMate PV-500L4i recorder, a Wi-Fi & IP enabled DVR designed to work with CMOS & CCD analogue cameras.
The PV-500L4i recorder is part of the 2017 range of Wi-Fi & IP enabled devices from LawMate. The Wi-Fi connection allows the recorder to connect to Android and iOS phones & tablets to provide remote full system control and live monitoring.
The PV-500L4i recorder does not have a screen and this permits the battery life to increase to 4 hours of operation. If you also opt for the BA-4400MAH BATTERY, operation increases to circa 8 hours on a fully charged battery.
This recorder is designed to work with the range of LAWMATE ANALOGUE CAMERA OPTIONS whilst permitting the operator to download or monitor the recordings. Using the supplied AV input cable, you can also use this excellent DVR with any non-LawMate camera.
- Works with any Android or iOS device
- Live monitoring (Wi-Fi P2P)
- D1 resolution capture (720×576 pixels)
- Up to 240 minute recording time on standard battery
- Watermarked time-stamped evidential grade video
- Download recorded footage to your smart device
- Compatible with current PV500 battery cells
- Supports PI-RF50 RF REMOTE CONTROLLER
- Free Micro SD card supplied
- H.264 .MOV File format
- Low light sensitive camera options
- Vibration alert (power on/off, recording, low battery)
Wi-Fi Application features:
- Live view
- Ability to switch between standard or motion detection recording
- Start/stop recording
- Set the time & date / synchronise with your smart phone/tablet
- Card formatting function
- SSID visible/hide switch
2200 mAh battery pack
Mains charger & USB cable
16gb Micro SD card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.